We are seeking a Project Architect with a strong healthcare, education and/or commercial background.
- Planning, coordination and management of a project through all phases of development
- Establish budgets and prepare schedules
- Develop mentoring and training opportunities for staff
- Oversee all phases of a project
- Have client contact and authority to direct, control and monitor project activities
- Must demonstrate professionalism
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor of Architecture or related degree
- Must have a current Architectural license (California reciprocity on-going or commencing)
- At least 7 years post-licensure experience in commercial, healthcare and/or educational practice
We are an established, full-service architectural firm with 60+ years of experience serving the communities of Northern, Central California and the San Francisco Bay Area. An extensive level of healthcare, commercial, civic and educational experience exists within our firm. We offer an excellent benefit package, including 401(k) matching and bonuses, a team-based mentoring-focused working environment, opportunities for advancement and competitive salaries.
Salary dependent on experience.
Send resumes via email to email@example.com or fax to (916) 930-5800.